Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Come and Play

Today we went to Elmo's House (my parents kept calling it the "Colisee" but I was really excited to see all of my favorite Sesame Street friends there. I was frugal and skipped on the $8.00 Elmo mylar balloons and I even managed to avoid the $3.00 snowcones. We had a great time. I don't know why, but when Cookie Monster started singing about eating his vegetables and that cookies were a "sometimes food" Daddy started to cry a little. Maybe he was just happy to see the broccoli that Cookie Monster was dancing with. My favorite was Prairie Dawn and Super Grover. Oscar was fun too though. I was so excited to go that I almost went in my pajamas! Check out the photos!
Powered by www.myfabrik.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We brought Thomas to See Super Grover.. the stage and backdrop was similar to the show you brought Lily too. When the characters would make their entrance onto the stage Thomas would get so EXCITED!!! It was during those moments that I found a lump in my throat, or again it could have been me choking on a piece of popcorn...